- Fantastic Top Ten do not demand your private information until we need it for official and genuine purposes.
- Fantastic Top Ten do not share your private information with anyone. Although, We might share you Information to obey the Laws, grow our outcomes and to protect our rights.
- Fantastic Top Ten does not store your personal info on servers unless and until there is a valid on going operation / maintenance of this website.
What Information do we collect?
As you visit our website, two types of information may be delivered by you. The First is the Private Information which you intentionally deliver us and second is the Website use information collected on an combined / statistics basics as you and the visitors surf / browse through the website. You may however visit our site anonymously.
Fantastic Top Ten accepts to collect your private info whenever it is vital for the sake of marketing our blogs, products, affiliates, advertisements and when requested distributing newsletters, newsfeeds & responding to the queries. In the maximum cases, this information will be including but not limited to your name, e-mail ID, Company Name, Phone numbers etc v.i.z safely delivered in an encrypted/ coded format to Fantastic Top Ten. In other cases collection of private information is permitted and reasonable by the Law of India.
1. Private Information delivered by You Intentionally in full Consciousness.
- Email Information If you contact us through email, we might save your email address, content and subject of your mail messages as well as our reply to your mail.
- Registration Information The information provided by you at the time of registration/subscribing to our email newsletters, alerts and feeds may also be saved.
2. Website Use Information
A very common practice of standard technology called Cookies and Web Server Logs is used by us to collect the information about your usage of this website. Fantastic top ten may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors on this website. The Time and date of visit, pages/ posts viewed, browser type, language preference, referring site, time spent on this site and may be the websites visited just before and after our website.
Advertisement Serving companies, ourselves and our advertisers may also utilize small piece of codes and technology to serve you your interest based advertisements and promotions. As well as, to determine which advertisements/promotions users have seen and found interesting. Fantastic Top Ten can also release the NON-personally identifying information in statistics/aggregate form by publishing a report of trends in use of this website. Fantastic Top Ten may collect the information like IP address Internet Protocol for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs.
Briefly speaking, we mainly use the private info for the sake of administering, expanding, research, development of our business and technological activities, providing customer service or answering queries. To tell you about the important changes in our website, new offers, promotions and new services which you will find valuable, we can notify you. Fantastic Top Ten may disclose the personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Fantastic Top Ten believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Fantastic Top Ten, third parties or the public at large.
If you deliver us request via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms, we reserve the right to publish it in order to explain or reply to your appeal or to help us assisting other users. Fantastic Top Ten takes all actions vital to defend against the unauthorized use, access, destruction or alteration of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
What Are Cookies?
If Fantastic Top Ten, or considerably all of its assets were acquired/captured/hacked, or in the unlikely case that Fantastic Top ten goes out of business or suffers the bankruptcy, users info would be one of the asset that may be transferred or acquired by a third party. You must admit that such transfers may happen, and that the acquirer of Fantastic Top Ten may continue to utilize your private info as set forth in this policy. In that case the current owner of the Fantastic Top Ten as dated on 12th December 2017 would not be held liable for any use of the personal information after the transfer takes place.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We do not share/sell your information to other organizations for commercial purposes. Information collected is utilized to enhance the content of this website and our service quality. However, some cases might be exceptional which are as follows:-
- We may use third parties to promote our business, inclusive of, but not limited to sending emails & even handling payments. In such business activities, third parties may have admittance to your private info usage in relation with those business transactions.
- If it becomes vital to share information for the sake of investigation, prevention, and under taking actions regarding illegal and malicious activity, cases and conditions involving threats, suspected frauds and scams, violations of our Terms and Conditions, or as needed by law.
Notice of New Services, Changes and Promotions
Sometimes, We might utilize the info we gathered to notify you about the changes to this website, new services, and special offers which will be of your interest. As our visitor/customer, you may notify us of your wish on not to receive such offers by click unsubscribe link in such emails or directly contacting us at [email protected]
Security in Transmission of the Information
Fantastic Top Ten highly promotes and recommends security, for the sake of same the site has implemented use of SSL certificate. Some of the information which you enter on the site may be transmitted very securely via a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 128 bit encryption service. Almost all of the pages and posts use this technology and has the URL that begins with HTTPS.
Correction of your Personal Information held by us
Fantastic Top Ten encourages you for informing us if you believe that your personal information held by us is incorrect, incomplete or outdated.
Third Party Links
We can reveal your personal information if demanded by the law or subpoena or if we consider that such deeds are mandatory for reasons which are as follows:-
- Comply to Law and legal issues acted on us/affiliated parties.
- Protect our Copyrights, property, our website, users of our site, affiliated parties and our rights
- Action under cases to defend the safety of third parties, users of our site & ourselves.
Terms and Conditions
It is highly recommended that you visit our Terms and Conditions page to acknowledge the disclaimers, usage and limitations of liability governing the usage of our site.